Status Disclosure

Our Regulated Status:

Wigston Car Sales Limited T/A Eliteventure is directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with a Limited Permission for credit broking. Our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 672937.

You can check the above information on the FCA Register by visiting the FCA's website at or by contacting the FCA contact centre on 0800 111678 (freephone) or 0300 500 8082.

The Financial Conduct Authority is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you. All finance and insurance products are optional.

Finance Products:

We are a credit broker and not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and finance products to assist you with your vehicle purchase. We act on the lenders behalf when making this introduction. We are not an independent financial advisor and therefore, no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product you choose is right for you.

We typically receive a commission from the lenders we work with (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow). The lenders we work with could pay commission at different rates. For your reassurance, the amount of commission we receive from a lender does not have an effect on the amount that you pay to that lender under your credit agreement. The lender will always set this.

By providing us with your personal credit details, you will be giving us authority to submit a credit application on your behalf to our credit providers, each of which may record a search on your credit file. We will only pass your details onto a subsequent credit providers if the initial application to the first credit provider is not successful.


We do not charge you a fee for any of the financial services we offer.


If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:
In writing – Eliteventure, 572 Melton Road, Leicester, LE4 8BB
By phone - 0116 216 1718
Via email -

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge. Their website details are: Time limits to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service may apply.